- Name: ShinWook Choi (M)
- Nationality: Republic of Korea
- Depart. of Information & Communication Engineering, Daegu Gyungbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST) (www.dgist.ac.kr)
- Address: Room 507, E3, 50-1, Sang-Ri, Hyeonpung-Myeon, Dalseong-Gun, Daegu, Republic of Korea 711-873
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current : Integrated M.S. & Ph.D. Information & Communication Engineering,
Daegu Gyungbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST)
- 2013.3–2017.2 B.S. Electronics Engineering,Kyungpook National University.
ADD, Signal Processing Research Center part 2-4
Current Research Interests
 Physical layer security
 V2X(Vehicle to Everything) Communication
 S.Choi, S.Han and J.-W. Choi, “A Secure Transmission Scheme at The Receiver for Eavesdropping Prevention”, IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 2019 (in submission).
 C. Park, S. Choi, S. Han and J.-W. Choi, “Performance Evaluation of the Optimal Jamming Method for Digital Signals Using SDR,” The journal of comm. and inform. 2017.
 S. Choi, C. Park, S. Han and J.-W. Choi, “A study on Anti-eavedropping Technology in the WCDMA Uplink Message,” conf. comm. and inform., 2017.
 S. Choi, S. Han and J.-W. Choi “Physical Layer Security Transmission for Anti-eavesdropping at the receiver,” conf. comm. and inform. 2018.
 S. Choi, S. Han and J.-W. Choi “A Secure Transmission Scheme for Eavesdropping Prevention”, Joint conference on comm. and inform., 2019.
 J.-W. Choi, S. Han, C. Park, S. Choi, S.-H. Lim, “Signal encoding method and device and signal decoding method and device”, 2017.