- Ph.D Student
- Name : Seongtak Kang (M)
- Nationality : Republic of Korea
- Depart. of Information & Communication Engineering, Daegu Gyungbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST) (www.dgist.ac.kr)
- Address : Room 504, E3, 50-1, Sang-Ri, Hyeonpung-Myeon, Dalseong-Gun, Daegu, Republic of Korea 711-873
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017.03 ~ , Integrated M.S. & Ph.D. Candidate.,Information & Communication Engineering, Daegu Gyungbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST)
- 2013.03 – 2017.02, B.S., Biomedical Engineering, Chonnam National University (CNU)
Current Research Interests
 Biomedical signal processing & analysis
 Brain-computer interface
 Calcium imaging signal processing
 S. Kang, K. Kim, Y. -E. Han, J. C. Rah, and J. -W. Choi, “Cross-Correlation based ROI Detection for SNR Maximization in Calcium Imaging,” 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’18), Honolulu, HI, USA, July 17-21, 2018.
 강성탁, 김경수, 최지웅, “Calcium Imaging 시 Cross-Correlation 기반 최대 SNR 신경세포 검출에 대한 연구,” 한국통신학회하계학술대회, June 2018.
 Development of multi-modal sensing and control for brain functional homeostasis